vendredi 22 mai 2009

Peter Allen "Captured Live At Carnegie Hall" (1985)


1 - Not The Boy Next Door
2 - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
3 - I Could Have Been A Sailor
4 - You Haven't Heard The Last Of Me/Fade To Black
5 - Easy On The Weekend
6 - Knockers
7 - All I Wanted Was The Dream
8 - Fly Away/I Go To Rio
9 - Everything Old Is New Again
10 - Irving Berlin Medley : I Love A Piano/Let's Face The Music And Dance/Le
11 - Only Wounded
12 - Come Save Me
13 - Somebody's Angel
14 - Harbour
15 - Don't Cry Out Loud
16 - Quiet Please, There's A Lady On Stage
17 - Once Before I Go
18 - As Time Goes By
19 - I Honestly Love/Audience


Producer : Dee Anthony
Guitars : Larry Saltzman
Bass : Mark Berger
Keyboards : Peter Allen, Michael Holmes
Drums : Michael Braun
Percussion : Miguel Fuentes
Saxophone : Louis Cortelezzi
Background vocals : Nikki Gregoroff & Dian Sorel