samedi 14 mars 2009

Dan Seals "Harbinger" (1982)


1 - Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
2 - I Could Be Lovin' You Right Now
3 - It's Gonna Be That Easy
4 - In My Heart
5 - It Will Be Alright
6 - I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Again
7 - Once In A While
8 - Up To Me
9 - Not Every Heart Succeeds
10 - Bad News
11 - Harbinger, Sage Of Fool


Producer : Kyle Lehning
Guitars : Larry Byrom, Duncan Cameron, Steve Gibson, Jon Goin, Dann Huff, Dan Seals, Bobby Thompson, Rafe Van Hoy, Steve Wilson, Paul Worley
Bass : David Hungate, Tom Robb, Jack Williams, Bob Wray
Keyboards : Shane Keister, Randy McCormick, Bobby Ogdin, Kelly Wilson
Drums : Larrie Londin, James Stroud
Percussion : Farrell Morris
Strings : Shelly Kurland Strings, Mike Lewis, Jack Williams
Background vocals : Sherri Huffman, Dan Seals, Lisa Silver & Diane Tidwell