mardi 13 janvier 2009

Karen Carpenter "Karen Carpenter"


1 - Lovelines
2 - All Because Of You
3 - If I Had You
4 - Making Love In The Afternoon
5 - If We Try
6 - Remember When Lovin' Took All Night
7 - Still In Love With You
8 - My Body Keeps Changing My Mind
9 - Make Believe It's Your First Time
10 - Guess I Just Lost My Head
11 - Still Crazy After All These Years
12 - Last One Singin' The Blues


Producer : Phil Ramone
Guitars : David Brown, Russell Javors, Eric John Rasmussen, David Williams
Bass : Louis Johnson, Doug Stegmeyer
Keyboards : Bob James, Rob Mounsey, Greg Phillinganes, Richard Tee
Drums : Liberty DeVitto, Steve Gadd, John "JR" Robinson
Percussion : Ralph MacDonald, Airto Moreira
Saxophone : Michael Brecker, Timmy Cappello
Vocals : Peter Cetera
Background vocals : Karen Carpenter & Peter Cetera