lundi 12 janvier 2009

Debby Boone "With My Song" (1980)


1 - Sweet Adoration
2 - If Ever
3 - With Every Breath
4 - With My Song
5 - I Am A Stone
6 - Lord I Believe
7 - Morningstar
8 - A New Song
9 - The Twenty-Third Psalm
10 - Holy Father
11 - Sixty Second Sonata
12 - What Can I Do For You


Producer : Brown Bannister
Guitars : Pete Bordanelli, Billy Capps, Johnny Christopher, Steve Kara, Tim May, Don Roth, Billy Walker
Bass : Abraham Laboriel, Lee Sklar
Keyboards : John Hobbs, Shane Keister, Larry Muhoberac
Drums : Paul Leim
Percussion : Farrell Morris
Saxophone : Billy Puet, Dennis Solee
Horns : Dennis Good, Ricky Ricks, Eberhardt Roman, Don Sheffield, Bob Taylor, George Tidwell
Strings : Ron Huff
Background vocals : Lolita Afifi, Mark Baldwin, Leah Jane Beranette, Steve Brantley, Thomas Cain, Lindy Corbin, Bruce Dees, Diana DeWitt Hanna, Teresa Ellis, Janie Fricke, Jim Gheen, Marty Goetz, Teresa Jones, Bob Kauflin, Marti McCall, Donna McElroy, Don Nalle, Ed Nalle & Gary Pigg